Similar to the relationship between patient and chiropractor, the relationship between a chiropractic office staff and its software’s customer service team should be personal. After all, to make your practice run smoothly, you need a customer service team that not only knows the software, but understands the chiropractic industry and how a practice works, to effectively answer the many questions that come up daily.
Believe it or not, a skilled customer service team can make your chiropractic practice management software work for you by:
- Making it easier to customize your software
- Training your team navigate your customized software
- Sharing their best practices and shortcuts
Think of them as your tech friends, and an extension of your practice, helping you run your family-owned business more effectively.
At Chiro8000, we believe our customer service is second to none. Why?
- We’ve been in the chiropractic business for 20 years, building cost-effective products that are geared specifically around the needs of our customers – chiropractors. Since 1998, we’ve been developing cost-effective products for chiropractors, while nurturing a customer service support team that works with you to help you achieve your practice goals.
- Our customer service team is an integral part of our company and is never outsourced – all of our support staff is U.S. based. Our techs know the chiropractic industry, so if you have a billing question, you can be confident your Chiro8000 customer service tech will have a good answer that’s relevant to chiropractic billing. Moreover, our techs are
directly involved with the development of our software, as well as installing and configuring your systems to work with the subtleties, functions and needs of your practice. As a result, they answer questions more quickly and accurately – keeping you with your patients.
- Chiro8000 customer service professionals take the “technical” out of technical support. They use simple and understandable terms and leave the technical jargon to those who need to know it. Our locally installed software is easy to implement, easy to learn, easy
to use, and easy to train because of our team’s deep understanding of our software, their chiropractic industry expertise, and their dependability – plain and simple.
- Chiro8000 understands that Chiropractors have specific practice needs. We recognize, high patient volume, return visit schedules, and insurance claim challenges make it imperative for chiropractors to have the right practice management software customer service team to streamline their business.
Ultimately, our support teams’ knowledgeable and dependable assistance coupled with the straight-talk approach to supporting your business, helps you achieve your goals faster – and that’s good for everyone.
For more information about chiropractic management software, read: