Website SEO Process
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website content, so that search engines consider it authoritative, relevant and trustworthy enough to show it as a top result for a certain search term or keyword.
An SEO strategy is a long-term solution to drive qualified traffic to your website, improve conversion rates and increase your online revenue. Optimizing your website and content is a multi-faceted process that dives deep into your business to understand what you do, how you do it and what keywords align with your business values, mission, processes and goals. Although SEO is considered a long-term strategy, a well executed SEO strategy can influence positive visibility changes within the first few months – dependent on the industry and targets.
Keyword Research Process
SEO Website Audit Process
When we check the state of your website’s SEO, we go through the following items:
- Site structure and page trees
- Internal and external linking
- Inbound links or “backlinks”
- Metadata, including metatitles and meta
- Header tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.)
- Content length and quality
- Content update frequency
- Infrastructure files and code, including scripts, tracking codes, redirects, robots.txt, sitemap.xml, etc.
- Competitor data (including an analysis of the above for competition)