Email and Marketing Automation
86% of professionals prefer to use email when communicating for business purposes.
Email marketing is the single best way to generate business. For every $1 spent in email marketing, the average campaign earns $38 in ROI (Hubspot). Marketing automation saves time, generates leads and increases revenue. We integrate the right systems for your business to send email updates to key partners and customers. We configure nurture campaigns to educate leads, so your solutions stay top of mind no matter where they are in the buying process. We connect these systems to deliver user engagement information to your customer relationship management system (CRM), so you have a digital trail for each user that interacts with your website pages and content. Our email and marketing automation systems deliver key information to your organization that highlights buying signals and shortens sales cycles.
76% of companies that implement marketing automation generate a return on their investment within the first year.
44% of them see a return within six months (Marketo).
Release Triggered Emails:
- Based on High open rate
- Website Activity
- Profile Data (birthday, expiration date)
- Opportunity stage change
- Event interaction
- Auto Enroll active users
- Educates Leads
Create Custom Landing Pages
- Create landing pages for each campaign
- Make some content exclusive, so users have to give information
- Use surveys and ask questions to build user profiles
Companies that nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads.
Consumer Content Preferences
Want content that is specific to their industry
Want content that is specific to their job function
Want content that is specific to their company size
Want content that is specific to their location (geography)
Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing Benefits
- Saving Time 30% 30%
- Lead Generation 22% 22%
- Revenue Increase 17% 17%
- None of the Above 12% 12%
- Customer Retention 11% 11%
- Tracking and monitoring campaigns 8% 8%
- Shorten the Sales Cycle 2% 2%
So What Should You Hope to Accomplish?
- Establish and enhance your industry expertise
- Establish and enhance your thought leadership
- Build relationships with your prospects
- Nudge prospects through the stages of the sales cycle until they reach the conversion stage
- Stay in touch and top of mind so you’re their choice when it comes time
Track your ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment) by:
- Tracking where your leads come from
- Identify what relevant content interested the audience
- Measuring how many prospects converted
- Track what profit was generated